How We Helped
- PWordPress Avada
- PWebsite Design
- PWebsite Development
- PMaintenance & Management
What did Emmanuel’s Kitchen & Bath need?
They needed their website redesigned. The website was started but was half done and a full mess. They needed help to develop the site properly with responsive and usability in mind.
How Ok Omni Helped
Website Design | Website Development | WordPress | Divi | SEO | Performance | Site Security | Google Tag Manager | Google Analytics | Google Search Console | more…
Ok Omni helped Emmanuel’s Kitchen and Bath deploy their new website using WordPress Avada. The goal was to make a usable and responsive website.
- Using Divi for many years to create stunning websites.
- Experts for just about anything WordPress
- Knowledge about web design and development best practices
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices, search engine algorithms, and ranking strategies
- Experience with SEO Analysis strategies and tools like Google Analytics
- Application modification to reach specific goals
- Understanding of Google Cloud and API integration
- High level knowledge of Google Tag Manager integration and event tracking
- Integrating Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Page Speed Insights
About Emmanuel’s Kitchen & Bath
Victor Pino founded Emmanuel’s Kitchen and Bath and began its journey in 2014 as a family-owned business with a responsibility and integrity to the people he serves.
We provide kitchen cabinets, kitchen designs, marble | granite | quartz countertops, tile installation and many more services.
Did You Know?
They have been in business for over 15 years and looking to support and serve our communities in Connecticut for many many years to come.
We simply create
Are you ready to start your project?
Do you want to learn what Ok Omni can do for you?
Year in Business
We are serious when it comes to Nonprofits website design SEO digital development graphic design divi sites
view our other projects