- ~|icon_star~|elegant-themes~|solidWordPress Divi
- ~|icon_star~|elegant-themes~|solidWebsite Design
- ~|icon_star~|elegant-themes~|solidWebsite Development
- ~|icon_star~|elegant-themes~|solidMaintenance & Management
What did Herringtons need?
The old site was a bit outdated, so they decided to give it an overhaul. Herringtons wanted something that would be user-friendly and responsive as well; the previous website built with Joomla and 100% nonresponsive for mobile left much room for improvement. Their primary objective moving forward was finding a solution that is easier to manage and fully responsive.
Their new website accomplishes flawlessly!
How Ok Omni Helped
Website Design | Website Development | WordPress | Divi | SEO | Performance | Site Security | Google Tag Manager | Google Analytics | Google Search Console | more…
Ok Omni helped Herringtons with various website assignments and build out a brand new site.
We took their previous WordPress website and converted it into WordPress Divi so that they could easily update their site without the need for a developer. Allowing Herrington’s to maintain their own site was highly important for them. This was a huge undertaking as there were so many pages, products, and services.
- Using Divi for many years to create stunning websites.
- Experts for just about anything WordPress
- Knowledge about web design and development best practices
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices, search engine algorithms, and ranking strategies
- Experience with SEO Analysis strategies and tools like Google Analytics
- Application modification to reach specific goals
- Understanding of Google Cloud and API integration
- High level knowledge of Google Tag Manager integration and event tracking
- Integrating Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Page Speed Insights
What did they have to say?
Thank you very much for all the work that you’re doing on Allison’s website. I very much appreciate the detailed effort to get the site back up and secure.
Thanks to all of you for all of your hard work on this project. We are excited to make the announcement to our employees and customers.
Herrington’s has grown from a small wooden storefront in the late-1800s,
into a premier lumber and building material supply business, with design and architectural services, at six locations in three states. What hasn’t changed? For more than 100 years, we’ve been family-owned and family-operated.
Our company opened circa 1865 in a small wooden storefront by the railroad tracks of Hillsdale, NY. Founded by Geo. M. Bullock, Edmond Herrington became his partner in the early 1900s. The company became known as Bullock and Herrington, which provided coal, lumber and feed for Hillsdale, NY and surrounding villages. Proximity to the rail station provided convenience for receiving lumber and supplies shipments during this time when horse and wagon were the mode of transportation. Deliveries may have been made in wagons like this Democrat Wagon (photo), once owned by Burt Herrington, the eldest of Edmond Herrington’s three sons.
Did You Know?
For more than 100 years, Herringtons has been family-owned and family-operated.
We simply create
Do you want to learn what Ok Omni can do for you?
Year in Business
We are serious when it comes to Nonprofits website design SEO digital development graphic design divi sites
view our other projects